Currently….

By on December 1, 2012 in Uncategorized with 16 Comments

Tags:

About the Author

About the Author: Tessa Maguire has blogged for over 3 years. She began blogging about her experiences outside the classroom in instructional coaching and intervention positions. She now shares ideas from both within and outside of her 3rd grade class. .

If you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it.

There Are 16 Brilliant Comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Hi Tessa,
    I'm so glad I came across your blog in the linky, it's so cute! I'm obsessed with my Erin Condren Life Planner! I got mine over the summer and I don't know how I survived so long without it! I'm a new follower of yours!
    -Marie
    Beach Lovin' Teach

• Tessa says:

I got one in the spring and haven't used it quite as much as I thought but I keep going back to it. I thought I'd try it out for the year. I love the plastic pouch and the little folder!

2. Corinna says:

Lol, my cat snores and it is so funny!! I love your RAK, that is really sweet:)

Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

3. Andi says:

E.C. Life Planners are so gorgeous! Everyone compliments mine when I bring it to our meetings.
    I need to get our tree up, too. At least I have some time!
    ~Andi

• Tessa says:

They are beautiful! I really shopped around trying to find something with some of the features I loved about the EC and couldn't find anything!

I hope to get mine up today!

4. Miss Foote says:

Someone paid for my drink in the Starbucks drive through…it was great…and then I paid for the person behind me. Love how RAK's spread!

Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

5. Holly says:

Awww…I love it!!!!! Doggy snores are the cutest!

Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

6. Tania says:

I miss my dog's amazing snoring. I have always wanted to pay for someone's drive thru bill. Thanks for the inspiration. I may do that :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

7. Miss Klohn says:

I am obsessed with my Erin Condren life planner! They are the best thing ever!

Miss Klohn
    Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher

8. Love your RAK Tessa. Wow that sounds a bit weird! heehee
    My kids and I are going to do Cara's candy cane notes on cars in some parking lots. I need to get my kiddos to open their hearts and realize how blessed they are and to give a little back. So important that kids experience that feeling-the little warm glow you get from giving to others. Go enjoy your pup!
    ~Christy