New Design!

By on December 31, 2012 in Uncategorized with 33 Comments

I’m so excited!  I spent some time the last couple days redesigning my blog.  By myself.  I’m all kinds of excited about that.  It’s been so much fun.  And I LOVE how it turned out.  Don’t get me wrong- I liked my last design.  But I was just over it.  And ready for a change.  So come on over from your reader and check it out.

Also, I had so much fun with it, I think I might start doing some blog design on the side.  Maybe.  Like I might put together some pre-made templates this week.  Maybe.  But if you’re in the market for a new design, let me know! ūüėČ

I’m not sure how I’ll be ringing in the new year, but however you choose to do it, I hope you have a rockin good time :)  See you in 2013!!

Tags:

About the Author

About the Author: Tessa Maguire has blogged for over 3 years. She began blogging about her experiences outside the classroom in instructional coaching and intervention positions. She now shares ideas from both within and outside of her 3rd grade class. .

If you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it.

There Are 33 Brilliant Comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. mrs. tabb says:

what program do you use or would you use to design templates??

2. Oh my goodness I just love the new look! You have quite the knack for blog designing! I can't wait to see what you come up with for premades!

ThePolishedTeacher

3. It's absolutely beautiful! :) I can't believe you did this in Paint!

~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

4. Cecilia says:

It looks beautiful.Happy New Year!

5. Ms.Smith says:

If you need a blog to practice on feel free to use mine. :)
    Yours looks great!!

Ms. Smith

6. Tessa you are so freaking talented- teaching, clipart, blogging, blog designing…It looks great girlie! Cant wait to see waht you do next!
    Squirrels!

7. Shawna says:

Super cute!! Have been thinking about updating my blog…I would gladly offer up mine for practice.
    Have a happy new year!

Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

8. Emily says:

It's super cute! I would love to update mine too!

9. Tessa, you really did a fantastic job with your redesign! I just love it!
    —ľ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

10. kshort says:

Hi Tessa! Kristen said you would help me out with a button design! I will email you about it! Just wanted to let you know I have stopped by your blog and am now your newest follower! I LOVE your new design! It reminds me of Fancy Nancy! Come on over and check out my blog! I look forward to seeing your design!
    Kim
    TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

11. It looks great! Good job. I need a new design along with a new name. I think if my blog was more pleasant to look at, I might continue to blog more :)
    Great job and Happy New Year! :)

12. It looks great Tessa! I just changed my blog name and am in the process of redesigning it, so I know how much work goes into it. Yours looks amazing :) Happy New Year!!

Erin
    The Open Door Classroom

13. I think it looks great! Congrats! April
    A Modern Teacher

14. jnelson says:

I love you new design–so fresh and modern! You are very creative and I look forward to hearing about some premade templates from you in the future! Jeanne
    First Grade is Wonderful

15. It looks fantastic! Nice job! I use word press and unless I pay for my domain, I'm restricted to their templates. But that's okay. They had one I like and right now we've got a cool snow feature. Come check it out!
    Shibahn

16. Kelly says:

It looks fabulous! Nice work!