It’s time for another week of school supply shopping! A few weeks ago I shared a post showcasing a great giveaway from Coupons.com and shared some of their great online coupons to help you get school supplies, especially large purchases, cheaper. Click the image below to head over there to check out their current school supply coupons and to enter the big giveaway!
- Papermate Mechanical Pencils- FREE after rebate
- Staples translucent pencil box- $0.50
- Duck Poster Putty- $1
- BIC Highlighters 5 pack- $1
- Wexford sticky notes or flags- $0.17 with in ad coupon- Limit 6
- Wexford 2 pocket folder- $0.10- Limit 10
- Wexford wooden ruler- $0.17 with in ad coupon- Limit 6
- Scotch Tape 2 pk- Free with coupon from Target.com
- Post-It Notes- $0.02 with coupon from Target.com
- Your choice of Up & Up School Supply
Office Depot/Office Max
- 2 pocket folders- $0.01 with $5 minimum purchase- Limit 10
- Office Depot or Wescott 5″ scissors- $0.25- Limit 3
- Plastic rulers- $0.25- Limit 3
- Office Ma 5ct pink eraser- $0.25- Limit 3
- Scotch Poster Putty- $1
Thanks for posting all the current deals! I really love the way you have a banner with all your forms of contact linked at the end of your post. Is this an image map? I would love a tutorial on how to make that for my own posts!
Yes, it's an image map. I don't have a tutorial but it's fairly straightforward.
You create your image, scale it to the size you want, and then upload it online. You use the direct image link on image-maps.com. You right click to create a bo and a link over the image you want to be linked somewhere. When it's all done, you paste the entire code into your post. I have the code pasted as a post template so it always shows up.
I hope this helps!
Thanks for the heads up on the sales! I appreciate it!
I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher
I love, love LOVE your daily math warm ups. I purchased both the 2nd and the 3rd grade ones having taught both grades. This year I am working at a new school and am teaching math. Is there any chance at all that you have, or will make a set for 4th grade? I would absolutely purchase them and would be sooooo excited.
Thank you so much! You are fabulous 🙂