Math Fact Wheels

By on March 30, 2012 in Uncategorized with 22 Comments

Spring break is almost over!  I have barely done anything around the house and that was my big plan for spring break.  I just can’t seem to find the motivation.  Everything else is so much more fun!!  Like creating these math wheel centers!

And to thank you all for following me, I am giving a few of them away for free!  There are two of each skill so it meets the needs of nearly every elementary classroom.  Click here to download your freebies!  Make sure to go into the settings to download the pdf.  Google Docs make the backgrounds a bit wonky.

Click on any of the pictures to head to my TpT store to download them.  They’re $4 a set.!

I’m linking up at Laura Candler’s Super Math Centers Link Up.  Check out other great math centers.
Code:

Tags: , , ,

About the Author

About the Author: Tessa Maguire has blogged for over 3 years. She began blogging about her experiences outside the classroom in instructional coaching and intervention positions. She now shares ideas from both within and outside of her 3rd grade class. .

If you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it.

There Are 22 Brilliant Comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. YearntoLearn says:

These look great. I'd love the multiplication set.

taskcard 123@yahoo.com

2. Mrs. K says:

I hate cleaning…and don't plan to do much during my Spring Break:) I LOVE your latest creation!! Thanks for offering one for free!!! Wow!! I would love the subtraction one for my first grade kiddos:)

pkteaches@gmail.com

3. These are great! I would love your addition set. It will be great practice for my firsties!

Lisa
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

4. luckeyfrog says:

I would love the subtraction wheel! My second graders would love it and they ALWAYS need the practice.

Thanks!!!

Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

5. I LOVE these! I cannot wait to download the freebies to use in my third grade classroom! my email address is jennmom@comcast.net THAK YOU so much!!
    Jennifer

6. Marcia says:

I LOVE! I cannot wait to download the freebies to use in my classroom. My email is mmklink (at) gmail (dot) com

7. Marcia says:

Oh, and I would love a division set!

8. Karyn says:

These are wonderful! I'd LOVE the addition set! :-)

Kideducator@comcast.net

9. Great! Love this idea. Thank you for sharing. I'm your newest follower :)
    ~Marie

10. very creative!!

Kelli talesfromatravelingteacher.blogspot.com

11. Jennifer says:

These are so cute!! Thanks for sharing your freebie! I am a new follower.

Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

12. ~DeAnne~ says:

LOVE THESE…will be great for an I'm done now what with my firsties!! Thanks for sharing! :)

ღDeAnne