New and Free Frames

By on June 21, 2012 in Uncategorized with 24 Comments

I’m still in clip art land.  I spent my evening creating these cuties.  You can get them for yourself by clicking the picture to head to my TpT store.  They’re only $2!

I love the way they turned out!  It’s only making my current obsession over making more even worse.
As I was going through my files this morning, I found these frames I created a few months back as I was just playing around.  They aren’t my favorite and I can definitely tell they’re an early work.  I decided to put them all up here for you for free.  They’re free for personal or commercial use.  If you use them commercially,  I ask that you give me credit (to help show others that I have clip art to offer) but it’s not mandatory and I’m certainly not going to start policing it.

I know that many of my readers are more interested in reading about teaching, and not so much interested in my clip art dabblings.  I promise to have a teaching post soon!  In fact, I need to link up to this week’s Daily 5 book study, so that’ll be on it’s way.

Tags: , ,

About the Author

About the Author: Tessa Maguire has blogged for over 3 years. She began blogging about her experiences outside the classroom in instructional coaching and intervention positions. She now shares ideas from both within and outside of her 3rd grade class. .

If you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it.

There Are 24 Brilliant Comments

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. YOU ROCK Tessa!! They are super cute! :) I'll be sure to give you credit when I use them!
    Marie

2. Stephanie says:

I actually just saw a picture of your graphics show up on somebody's blog scroll and that's what led me over here! I like finding new graphics almost as much as I like finding new K-2 blogs to follow :)

❤- Stephanie
    Falling Into First
    100 Follower Write This Way Giveaway

3. Love the colors on your graphics!

April
    Wolfelicious

4. Cute! Thanks for sharing!

New follower :)
    Buzzing with Ms. B

5. Corinna says:

I have been creating clip art as well:) It's nice to take a break and be crafty! These are really cute.

Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

6. Lori says:

Thank you so much for the cute polka dot frames. I have your new clip art in my cart to buy.
    lraines78@gmail.com

7. Such cute frames! Thanks for sharing!!! We just found you and now we are following! If you would like to check us out some time we would love it!!
    Katie & Lisen
    wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

8. ms. rachel says:

thanks for sharing, :) so cute, :)

♥ rachel
    Teaching Melodies

9. Brianne says:

I love these!!! They go perfect with the polka dot decor in my classroom!! how can i get these? :)
    bl3982@yahoo.com

10. A M Smith says:

Hey, Tessa! I love the huge variety of frames I got from you!!! AND, these polka dot frames are super super super cute! You are so sweet and I love your work!
    Take care!

Ann Marie Smith @ Innovative Connections

11. Dana Lester says:

I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Thank you for the free frames! They are cute!
    Dana
    Stop by & visit me @ Fun in 1st Grade

12. Holly says:

I've used your cuteness in my first two TpT products {and definitely gave you the awesome credit you deserve!!!!!} LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!

Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

13. Your spring frames are super cute! Definitely will give you credit when I use them! Going to share them on my fan page! Thanks a bunch!

Jennifer